happy wednesday! i'm linking up with catalyn again at confessions of a northern belle.
here are my confessions for this week:
* i confess that i'm looking at apartments and trying to figure out a way to pay for one. i can't take it here anymore!
* i confess that after alex finishes 5th grade in 2014 that i want to move out of houston. i'm tired of the city.
* i confess that i went to the rodeo on tuesday and had a fantastic time! good food, a good friend, and gary allan is wonderful!
* i confess that i totally rocked a cowgirl hat at the rodeo! i think i actually pulled it off (this time)!
* i confess that i get to travel with my new job, and i can't wait! first stop, san francisco!! :)


3 comments:
San Fran sounds awesome!!! I love your cowgirl hat... I wish I could have one. AND I want to go to a rodeo!
Thanks so much for linking up! I hope you come back again next time!
Love the hat! Well done!
I am a new blogger and found your blog through the confessions link up!
Stop by sometime!
http://fabsingletequila.blogspot.ca
You DID rock that cowgirl hat :)
Go Kimberly!
Post a Comment